Saturday 12 March 2011

SAL books..........

ADDED 01-10-11
Some Kind of Wonderful by Anni Downs
Anni's shop has the book............other wise google the name and I am sure you will find other stockist around the world.

&&&&
Sorry girls I just realised this blog has been very boring and not showing you much at all the last week or 2............esp the last 2 posts.............hints but nothing for you to see..............
BUT I promise that will change soon.................
&&&&&&
In the mean time I am still getting emails of where you can buy the SAL books...............
Sharon in the USA emailed me and she has ordered some more books in - they should be there very soon but you can order them now.............
in Australia Natalie's shop here .............
there are heaps of others in Australia too but I am not going to mention them all here..............
If you haven't been to the Stitch-a-long blog well check it out.........
....the girls have been very busy posting lots of motivation..................

And I am still regularly getting emails where to source A Gardener's Journal
Anni's book is available here...............
&&&&&
off to do some more secret stitching.............

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I have a spare copy if anyone would like to buy it. Jeanette at Jeanette's Place

Kim D. said...

I love your pillow in your header, what a darling gift it would make for quilting friends. Can you tell me if it's your design or where I can get the pattern please? Thanks

suzitee said...

So many secrets Chooky ;)
Will look forward to the day you can share some of them!

annemariesquilt said...

Thanks for visiting me, I cannot wait to see what you are up to ;-)
Take care and have fun..