Wednesday 3 November 2010

Swap goodness and cross stitchers.......

It's a good mail week..............
my nine patch blocks arrived more on them soon.............
and my pincushion swap arrived and I opened it on Monday night chatting with my direct swap partner........all will be revealed on this one the 6th as it is swap show day.........
what was to be a quieter "normalish" week has turned into a big cattle work week and a first aid course which I am still reading for so I am short on time...........as they say "too many irons in the fire"..........
should just resign myself to the fact nothing is NORMAL in my house..........

CROSS STITCHERS.............
On the cross stitch front (following on from the last post) is anyone keen to do a cross stitch display on your blog maybe next weekend (13th/14thNov)???? 
Linen and Raspberries display was fantastic.........Next weekend gives us time to get pics organised??? 
Cardygirl thought about pulling some of hers out for pics.........
Maree and Suzitee - cheeky asking about my cross stitch stash 
Catch you later..............

Chookyblue

16 comments:

Cardygirl said...

I will show some cross stitch creations...you know I have oodles!

Unknown said...

I have enough to have my own exhibition. About 70 percent of it is in the top of the wardrobe so I can interchange at will.

Dawn said...

I could do that... I have a to show that are finished and one in the ufo stage..Lol

Ali Honey said...

I empathise with the busy tinme. We are too. Doing compliance stuff for exporting avcados and lots of other things including watering newly planted garden as it hasn't rained in a while.
Our next kiwifruit crop is looking promising so I hope it is.
Hang in there !

Bloom said...

Great idea Chooky. I have a couple of cross stitch things I could dig out. Sorry to have missed you the other dqy. Our house has been mad lately, way too much on. Hoping it will slow down soon. Ros x

Leanne said...

You busy I don't believe it. Cross stitch display sounds good. I should be able to photograph mine by then.

Lynda said...

I have a few cross stitches as well (and some very old UFO's).

suzitee said...

Sounds like a great idea chooky...and I wasn't being cheeky...honest ;) hee hee
I don't have too many actually finished...maybe I'll do a kit display instead LOL.

Annie said...

Hi Chooky, I long ago decided that nothing is normal in our house either. Post is a nice distraction.

gracie said...

I enjoy visiting you....great info and pictures. I will be sure to check out on the display days.

Patty C. said...

Love the pincushions - Did I see hexagons in that basket ;)

Take Care !!

becky said...

You must show close up pics of your beautiful pin cushions! They're beautiful! I have a thing for them myself!

loulee said...

I'll show a couple of cross stitch. :-)

Liz said...

Would cross stitch kits waiting to be stitched count as well!! Ha Ha.
Seriously that sounds like fun I have some pieces I can share.

Bizzy Martine said...

I can't wait to post the pincushion i received and the pincushion that i made for my swap-partner. I am also curieus to see the other pincushions.

Rose Marie said...

I have lots of needlepoint ... but not cross stitch .... can I show them instead?