Saturday 20 November 2010

SSCS posting has begun........

I think this picture sums up the Secret Santa Christmas Swap don't you..............parcels being swapped all around the globe........posting has started..............so not long now til parcels start arriving at your doors........

Remember email me once you have sent your parcel and if a SSCS parcel arrives let me know too.

Catch you later..............
Elf Chookyblue
PS back soon with another show of cross stitch Saturday and a list of girls joining in again.........
PSS I have some other very exciting news too so will share that maybe Sunday or Monday

4 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Hi - last week reminded me of a couple of pieces I have so I would love to join you this week......

I wonder what you new surprise is???
Hugz

gracie said...

I love surprises...

AnitaS said...

It is nice to think of all the parcels flying around the world.

Anita said...

I missed sign up this year. Probably a good thing, but I'll pay better attention next year. Looking forward to seeing all the surprises.