Thursday 25 November 2010

have you posted the SSCS parcel.......

Today is the last day for posting SSCS parcels..............heaps of girls have to post yet but the most exciting thing is we have 2 parcels arrived at their destination..............so exciting............
here is a snippet of 3 parcels from last year............gorgeous...........

So if you haven't posted your parcel yet..........
......get running to the nearest post office ASAP.............
If you want the swap to run again next year HURRY......
.......I would not like to say how many emails I have had already re-SSCS 2011 scary really............and this is from people NOT in this years swap...........so many of you in SSCS2010 already mentioning 2011...............
so..............
HURRY HURRY HURRY..........
.....get those parcels onto Santa's sleigh so he can deliver them by Christmas..............

Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great if you received 70 emails today saying that they've all posted!!! :)

gracie said...

Glad there were more than me asking about 2011!

Cardygirl said...

Hope eveyone gets their skates on...try not to stress Chookyelf!

Rebecca said...

My lovely Hubby posted mine yesterday for me so excited just have to wait till it gets there and I will put my name down for next years as well
Hugs Bec

BubzRugz said...

I am so caught up in this swap - and regret not joining - I am going to have to do it next year.....?????
Looking forward to seeing what is sent... and received!

Dawn said...

Off to the post office this morning
Hugs Dawn x x

Tracy said...

Hi Chooky,
Any chance you can send me the email address for my swap partner to include on the DHL courier slip....I'm at work atm so don't have access to my home email.
Thanks
Thimbelina :)

Oops-Lah said...

What fun this all is. I do hope I can join in next year.

Crowing Moon said...

I dont even want to think about THIS Cgristmas let alone next one! At least my SSCS was sent last week so should be arriving any day :)

Joy said...

Phew ... made it by the skin of my teeth LOL. I posted mine this afternoon :o)!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

julieQ said...

You are doing such a great job, Chooky...great!!

Margaret said...

Stress comes in many different forms, I think the weather has something to do with it.