Saturday 27 November 2010

crazy times..........

This week or 2 feels like it has been a month.........I am SOOOO tired......I had extra days at work last week.........Mr Chookyblue has been harvesting...............we have had rain on and off for the start of harvest so bits and pieces here and there at my brothers.............then they got a good go and he didn't come home for days...........staying closer to the work...........all this is fine but I don't sleep very well when he isn't home so stay up WAY TOOOOOO LATE until I just about pass out when my head hits the pillow..............and I am always an early riser up at or just before daylight.................then Mr Chookyblue move to our crops on another property...........which means he is coming home but now I stay up until he gets home which isn't any better then when he isn't here..............he is working 18+ hr days.......so I worry about him til he is home..........
The end of year school &^$$&^%$ with tired kids isn't good.............tooooooo many days in town...........more big rain is forecast starting tomorrow so harvest is running as fast as it can...........in between all that they found some sheep that need to be jetted for flies............so that means I have to head out and help with that job.............everyone is tired and cranky.......... I just want to curl up on the lounge and stitch and doze..............I still have the jobs to manage here and the house looks like a bomb hit ...........I keep filling the dishwasher and washing machine but nothing else has happened............there is a mountain of washing to fold and the lawns need mowing again........lucky I have a ride on - that takes long enough......Mr Chookyblue in his wisdom fertilizered them which is great but between that and the rain they are growing so FAST...........
...will it ever stop...............off to fight with the tired kids and get them dressed for work............drive 45 mins deal with sheep and give kids rides in the header............(hey that might be bribery to get the sheep done) and then drive 45 mins home..............maybe I should give my wonderful neighbour a ring and tell her I need another bottle of wine de-stress like we had earlier in the week................otherwise it will be phone or internet chat with Maree................she is doing the neglected harvest wife thingy too..............kids are feral too and we'll crack and bottle together..............will have some harvest pics to share hopefully when i get a chance to download them..............
highlight of the week is finishing off secret sewing and wrapping parcels to be delivered.............
Bring on the Christmas holidays I say so my life will stop for a bit................
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........