Wednesday 30 December 2009

SSCS 11-20.......

I will be putting up these posts pretty quick but take the time to look thru and enjoy............all the girls links are still in the side bar and will be for a few more weeks...........so enjoy and go visit someone and leave them a comment if you really love their gift they made and sent off............
there will be about 12 posts in total if I can get the last few photos I need..........
&&&
for some reason blogger is not updating everyones blogs straight away in bloglines ...some have put up a new post now and a christmas one has also come up - weird...........so far I have been able to leave comments on all the posts re the SSCS and i know some people are away but DON"T for the THANKYOUS.........it takes no time to do so no excuses............
&&&&&
I apologise now if I  have accidently put the wrong names to the the wrong gifts but I have tried my best to do it all right............


Aust Dale for USA Roxie

Aust Dawnie for Canada CJ

Aust Debbie for Norway May Britt

Aust Fiona R for USA Dawn O

Aust Fiona Y for USA Ruth

Aust Gai for USA Sharon Z

Aust Jeanette for NZ Deb W

Aust Jenny J for Swe Helena

Aust Jenny R for UK Karol Ann

Aust Jo Jo for USA Cheryl


Chookyblue...........

3 comments:

Lurline said...

Great fun - thanks for another show!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love JoJo's santa!

DAWNIE said...

Wow - everything is just so different - great to see all the talent out there.