Sunday 28 December 2008

SSCS post 1 of 15-16 posts...........

Here we go............start of the SSCS pics being posted................all the girls links are still on the side bar........and will remain there until about mid Jan so take advantage of it and check out all there blogs............hope you can read the writing on the pics....................

I will only post 10 people per post to keep it not to
photo heavy..........and the names are on the pics........gosh I hope I have
them all right...........
Some pics include everything sent...........some just the main
gift............enjoy

This is the doll quilt Fairy Girl made for Tink (Treacy K's daughter)........she did most of it herself and I think she did ok.............

This is the stitchery I made into a wall hanging for Linda......I also included one of my calendars and lost fo goodies..........

I also sent a table runner to Karen Mc......and other goodies

.........take care til next time.............
.......Chookyblue..........

6 comments:

Shari said...

How lovely for everyone...

Lurline said...

How much fun is this! Love it!
Hugs - Lurline♥

jovaliquilts said...

Thanks for posting these, it's great to see what everyone made!

Unknown said...

This is so much fun, thanks.

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Gorgeous gifts, its certainly Christmas time.
Thank You for all the time and work you put into this swap for everyone.
*Hugs*

Browndirtcottage said...

Wonderful gifts for everyone...lots of talent floating out there right?!