Tuesday 20 November 2007

Kate Cebrano Concert

Hi went to Kate Cebrano in concert........she was fantastic and we were right up the front and I ended up dancing up the front.........it was so much fun........got her cd and she signed it and my ticket and I got my photo taken with her............wow what a night................

And can everyone go to Jodies blog and tell her that you are her secret santa she is being a very difficult child and trying desperately to work out who is her Santa............and she thinks I am being mean.........lol.........she already knows what her dh is giving her.............lol
--------------take care----------

9 comments:

Pam said...

That was a fun link. I've never heard of Kate Cebrano before but I loved listening to her audio links. She really does have a lovely voice. It looks like from her biography that she has been making albums in Australia forever!! I can see why you enjoyed meeting her.

Love the fabric in the table runner :))

dutchcomfort said...

Some wonderful concert you’ve been to! I will go and listen to her music!
Didn’t you tell Jodie I’m her S.....???

Lily Mulholland said...

Do you want to know something scary? I first saw Kate sing waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in around 1985! OMG! I am feeling old!

She is so fab. Still wows the audience every time after all these years :)

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!! I hope you weren't stalking her just for a blog picture. Did you tell her that's what it's for?
I've been on the dance floor with you so I know it would have been a great night but did you have a broken heel on your boot?

Jodie said...

Hiya, glad you had such a great night- I just told jodie I am her secret santa (a bit of a fib as I am not even participating LOL)

Bianca said...

Lucky you. hope you had a great night!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic photo....she is a great singer...

Rose Johnston said...

We love Kate!!!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

...and you said you weren't a stalker!! Love the funky table runner, Tracey