Friday 21 September 2007

Today's post brought to you by Leanne and Fiona

Oh thanks heaps for all the wonderful comments about Pam's pics and all the others I have used..........not sure if you have read the comments for your pics Pam but everyone is heading to your house for a party on the deck............you all seem to be enjoying my posts with other people pics..........it is fun

......Now this will probably be the only dog picture you will see on my blog...........I know lots of you have your dogs and cats....but cats are banned at my house and the dogs (Bundy, Patch, Sox, Millie, Riley and Jet) are not even allowed in the house yard let alone the end of the bed where Molly, Leanne's dog is having a snooze.

I have found Leanne quite by accident...........she went to Loxton early in the year to a workshop with the other Leanne, Viv and Gail........I have followed her blog since then..........

..........next up we have more pets (that's why I doubled up here) these are Fiona's cockatiels that are nesting................I love birds but these poor things may have never seen something so bright but they had better get used to it as Fiona is blogging there progress in the nest so keep an eye on her blog...........
it will be fun to see the new babies when and if they hatch out.........hope all goes well here......
.........take care till next time.......wonder who's pics I have next up...........

4 comments:

Teodo said...

these pics are so lovely!
ciao ciao

Leanne said...

Hi Donna,
I will tell Molly about Bundy and the crew she might appreciate the end of my bed more. It is fun seeing other peoples photos but I expect you are missing your camera. I hope it is fixed soon.

Unknown said...

Those animals are so cute. The birds have a lot to do.

Anonymous said...

I agree my poor birds and chicks may be dramatised by my photography. Lets hope they hatch.