Sunday 17 June 2007

blogger is playing up and don't forget the post draw

Here is the box bag I made for DD........
Blogger is not agreeing with me and is not emailing me my comments from about Sat.....although I can see them I will get the names from there but if anyone is still trying to enter my draw please comment on this post and you will also go into the draw........I will draw it tomorrow night.....goodluck..


late addition....does anyone know why blogger is not sending me my comments on email......I haven't changed anything.....

7 comments:

Hedgehog said...

I just found your blog - thanks to your comment on mine. I really like your triangles galore quilt!

May Britt said...

Beautiful bag. you have to check your profile again to see if anything have changed. Perhaps blogger have done some changes.

Anonymous said...

Love the little bag for DD. Now she will stop nagging.
Blogger still isn't sending me emails either.
Got one the other day then didn't get some new ones.
Computers, can't live without them, can't shoot them.
ps. finished my bag too

Unknown said...

I love those box bags you are making, can you please give me information where I can get the pattern?

Unknown said...

Cute bag, blogger may just be throwing a hissie fit. I had the same problem a few weeks ago, and got alot of old comments in one day.

CONNIE W said...

I would be happy to have my name in the draw. I recently discovered your blog and have added it to my Bloglines list. Connie / Simply Quilted

Unknown said...

Please put my name in the draw too - thanks Anne at Quilting Bebbs in the UK